dil·i·gence:careful and persistent work or effort

Proverbs 13: 4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wrapping it up

In past years, I have really enjoyed wrapping gifts in lovely, colorful paper.  But, this year- again sticking with this monochromatic, minimalistic-ish theme- I wrapped everything in a very modest brown paper that I found at Home Depot.  It is sold as "Builder's Paper" and set me back only $11 for a roll of 140 feet (which I presume will last me an eternity!).  Paired with brightly color ribbons, it's exactly what I was going for.




 It makes me so happy to see these simple and cheerful packages every time I walk into the family room.  And, actually there's a story behind the ribbons, too.  I got them from Hobby Lobby in a miscellaneous ribbon grab bag.  It was, of course, 50% off, and came to maybe $3.  I have been using them for wrapping, and one might have even made it into my wardrobe once.  :)



xo,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment