dil·i·gence:careful and persistent work or effort

Proverbs 13: 4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.



Monday, January 23, 2012

$1.18 art swaperoo

I had been growing tired of the framed red and floral craft paper in the dining room.


So, I bid them farewell.  A quick trip to Hobby Lobby and $1.18 plus tax later, and I had new art!




I am loving these colors so much more right now.  And, the beauty of it is that if I change my mind, I can swap the paper out again for next to nothing.

xo,

Emily

8 comments:

  1. It looks really nie, Emily. What a great idea...and cheap, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've framed some art through the years as well with scrapbook paper and little odds and ends and am always amazed what beauty can come from a next to nothing price! Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, NanaDiana! Jen- I am so happy you found my blog! I've been enjoying yours for some time now. It just feels so right to give something a new look for pennies, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Emily. I like the green better but then again it is also my favorite color! Thank you so much for stopping by 21 Rosemary lane and leaving your comment. I am always so happy when someone new to my blog comments...then I have the opportunity to doscover them. Joining your blog and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara- I go back and forth but green is definitely up there on my list of favs, too. Sharon- not much can beat pretty and thrifty in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the new look in the dining room -- and the paper in the upper left looks mighty familiar! I have that framed in my dining room, too!

    Amy & The Crew

    ReplyDelete