dil·i·gence:careful and persistent work or effort

Proverbs 13: 4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.



Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Imperfect Home: video evidence

Okay, so I've already devoted one post to the imperfectness of our imperfect home, but I've really been wanting to make a video that captures how our home might look at any given moment.  A couple things to keep in mind as you watch this video:
  1. The sound you hear in the background is the dogs wrestling/playing.  When the video camera comes out, they assume it's time to put on a show.
  2. Please, don't even attempt to count the number of projects that I'm working on.  I didn't realize how many things I am in the middle of until I watched this video.  It's comical, really.
  3. Yes, I call the sink the dishwasher.  Haha.
  4. Consider taking dramamine.  I'm no videographer.
xo,

Emily

5 comments:

  1. Well look at you Emily with a video on your blog. You're going all high tech! ... I think your home is charming in it's imperfection - a real house for real people. And seriously, who really lives in a perfect house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love REAL! I love the dogs wrestling around in the background. I have so many projects going on that it isn't even funny. Thanks for the tour! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon & Diana- You gals are the best- my first and most faithful followers. I love you both!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cher...in PA with Tucker ^..^March 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

    I love your blog, Emily! I've been following your demo (great results!!) and just enjoying visiting your home :) This video was a fun trip ...so good to see both you and Piper again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy kcorsillo@yahoo.comMarch 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM

    Emily - You are hysterical!! Your house always looks wonderful....

    ReplyDelete